Saturday 8 November 2014

Find My Past: Remembrance Weekend Live Broadcast

I just noticed the Find My Past had an epic 2 and a half hour broadcast. It covers:
  • How to get started
  • Top Tips for Researching Your Family History
  • What the Census Tell Us
  • Exploring British Newspapers
  • Discover Your ancestors in the Military Records
  • Tracing Irish Ancestors
  • Discovers Ancestors in International Records
It all ends with a Q&A on Facebook with Findmypast experts. More information on the broadcast and the experts involved can be seen on the Findmypast website.

I'm currently watching it myself, and see that while it concentrates on the FindMyPast website, the tips and ideas are relevant regardless of your website of choice.

I've embedded the broadcast below, but it can also be viewed on the LiveStream website.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment